A valid form of ID needs to be Government-issued as well as contain a photograph. Examples of this include:

  • Driver's License
  • Passport
  • State or Government Employee ID 
  • Military ID
  • Alternative Driver's License (Commercial, Chauffeur, etc.)

If you have a form of ID that you believe to be a valid form but aren't certain, please feel free to reach out to us anytime: Support@iWantClips.com. We look forward to working with you!

Thank you so much!